Amanda Sauceda, MS, RDN, CLT
I am a firm believer that diets do not work, everyone has their individual needs and concerns, and that food nourishes both our body and soul.
Working with me means I take the time to not only learn your health history but listen to your concerns and goals. You are the expert on your health and I am here to help promote healthy changes that work for you and your life.
Together we will work on listening and honoring your body to restore and strengthen your health. The end goal is for my clients to be an active creator of the lifestyle they desire and understand the mind-body factors that enable them to do so.
- Bachelors of Science in Dietetics & Nutrition from California State University Long Beach
- Masters of Science in Nutritional Science from California State University Long Beach
- Registered Dietitian through the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
- Certified Leap Therapist (CLT)
- Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor
- Continuing Education in Integrative and Functional Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Recognized Young Dietitian of the Year in California by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics for 2014
Get to know me...
Learn why I am not the diet police! A clip of a podcast with Purple Yoga on my Detox Workshop co-hosted with a Yoga Therapist.